Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A good or lucky situation that is unlikely to last long.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Foreseen, expected and therefore prepared for.
2. How long it would last can be estimated, was predicted or is predictable.
3. Appropriate and maximum use is or will be made of opportunity.
4. Lasts long enough (to emphasize). That is, a preparation can be made, after taking advantage of luck or goodness, in anticipation of its end or termination.
5. (Reserved.) (A surprise can still arise in situation, for the available 'positives' to be extended, just a bit longer).
6. End will, whenever it comes, not be a 'burst'. That is, no damage, loss, shock, etc. will arise when luck or good is ended or finished.
See perfect UNLIKELIHOOD (1).
Quote: "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world". - Anne Frank.
Quote: "I cannot spare the luxury of believing that all things beautiful are what they seem". - Fitz-greene Halleck.
Quote: "My motto is: Contended with little, yet wishing for more". - Charles Lamb.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game