Click on any title to read the full article
i. The property of being lifeless, the lack of apparent animation.
ii. The quality of being lifeless (= lacking vitality or animation; dullness).
iii. The state of being dead.
iv. A state of no motion or movement.
* For definitions i, ii & iv, all seven elements should be in.
1. Must be prompted to react or respond.
2. Sure exciting & vibrant, when active.
3. Impossible to be moved by danger now.
4. Blameable, i.e. with some life earlier.
5. Earning loss for all concerned thence.
6. Situation or state never really realized, so no craving a revival, or being rejuvenated or brought back to life and/or made active again.
7. Treatment possible for the disorder, but only if and when a vital realization is had early and/or timely, to stop ongoing deterioration.
AIN'T IT. TOO BAD. SO POOR.
LOSER. WASTE OF SPACE. FOOL.
Quote: "Speak only if it improves upon the silence". - Mahatma Ghandi.
Quote: "Fools multiply when wise men are silent". - Nelson Mandela.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game