Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (Latin) Unclaimed goods.
* All eight elements should be in.
* See perfect BAGGAGE RECLAIM.
1. Identification or details such as an address won't be on package.
2. Justification (?) for abandonment not overcharging or excess tax.
3. Announcement and publicity are adequately made during period.
4. Nature or content of goods not a risk to an immediate environment.
5. Safekeeping expenditure would be bearable, or affordable, therein.
6. Owner of goods loses something, i.e. goods have value or worth.
7. Disposal of unclaimed items is done in line with lawful regulations.
8. Ownership won't show up afterward to ask for a compensation, etc.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game