Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (especially North American English) A period of time when the amount of electrical power that is supplied to an area is reduced.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful (to emphasize, connect to #2).
2. Necessity. That is, there is a need to a reduced amount to area.
3. Justifiable, that is, the decision to reduce amount supplied to particular area is well considered (to emphasize, connect to #2).
See perfect RATIONING.
|Below the Line|
|4. Notification about plan to reduce amount was sent out early and received by residents/consumers.|
5. Notification was positively responded to. That is, nothing is damaged or destroyed at the time electricity is reduced or as a direct result of the reduction.
6. Reduction lasts for appropriate duration in the opinion of residents/users.
See perfect BLACKOPUT (1).
further below the line
7. On the restoration of normal supply, no damage occurs to equipment and/or goods as a result of an inappropriateness in the process.
8. Reduction achieves objective(s), whatever this/these is/are.
See perfect BLACKOUT (3).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game