Click on any title to read the full article
i. Suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.
ii. Choosing only the best and most suitable from a group of people or things.
iii. [From Investopedia.] The act of choosing top securities for investment from research that generally overlooks larger amounts of data or disregards broad market metrics.
Quote: "Corruption is horrible...but something is worse than that and that is incompetence". - Prof Chinedu Nebo.
* All eight elements would be in.
i. I HAVE MY PERSONAL INTERESTS OR HIDDEN AGENDA.
THESE, not those.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the cherry-picker to 'discriminate'.
ii. NO NEED TO EXPLAIN, OR JUSTIFY, TO SUPERIORS.
THOSE, not these.
2. Cherry-picker is believed - or assumed - to be of very sound mind.
iii. WIN ONLY, NOT SOME WIN-WIN OR MIXED BLESSING.
THIS, not that.
3. Options or alternatives available are all present and laid bare.
iv. MUST BE SWEET AND FRESH, NOT SOUR AND STALE.
THAT, not this.
4. There would not be a restriction or restraint denying any freedom.
v. PICKS ONLY THE GOOD, THE BETTER, AND THE PEAK.
SOME/FEW, not none/all.
5. Who or what is 'rejected' or 'abandoned' naturally suffers a loss.
xi. SURELY CONNOTES ONLY POSITIVES OR ADVANTAGES.
WE/US, not them.
6. Picked cherry will leave no bitter taste in the mouth afterwards.
vii. FALLOUT NOT UNDER CONSIDERATION AT THE MOMENT.
OURS, not theirs.
7. Boomerang not possible therein; repercussion, if any, affordable.
viii. BENEFITS CERTAINLY LONG-LASTING, IF NOT FOR EVER.
MINE/I, not yours/you.
8. Serves purpose(s), if conscience doesn't prick the 'selfish' person.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game