Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The fear of clowns.
* All eight elements would be in.
... what's funny?
Quote: "Learning never exhausts the mind". - Leonardo da Vinci.
1. Person afraid of professional joker has a purpose and necessity.
2. Reasons abound for fear - past experience, appearance, antics, etc.
... who's laughing?
Quote: "It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning". - Claud Bernard.
3. Predictability from familiarity not present in the circumstance.
4. Sense of humour is certainly not present in the instant situation.
... no laughing matter.
Quote: "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams". - John Barrymore.
A GALLOWS HUMOUR.
5. Some loss will be suffered from being unable to laugh or giggle.
6. Visage, when clown is seen, can't convey condonation or toleration.
... mind your own business.
Quote: "Earth was created for all of us, not some of us". - Anthony Douglas Williams.
WITH MUCH APPREHENSION.
7. Being afraid serves purpose(s), but only if able to avoid clown.
8. Activity engaged in, if not in a clown's presence, is therapeutic.
... gerrout ! stay away ! noooooo !
Quote: "A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown". - Denis Waitley.
See perfect CLOWNERY.
See perfect END RESULT.
See perfect DISCOMFITURE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game