Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (Italian) Gentle blood (having the quality of belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy).
* All six elements would be in.
1. Family origin, or family, i.e., the genealogy is not ever in doubt.
2. Conduct or behaviour always gentlemanly or gentlewomanly.
3. Considered as a people-person. That is, not introverted.
4. Never in a rat race, future is one believed guaranteed.
5. Sustained or lasts for as long as the person is living.
6. Ennobles, progressive, beneficial for all and sundry.
See perfect ANTIMONARCHIST.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game