Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A book in which record is kept of money deposited in or withdrawn from the bank.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Maintained in line with approved standards or guidelines.
3. Recorder makes entries appropriately and also accurately.
4. Entries made are up-to-date.
5. Balance stated therein will be current and verifiable.
6. Kept in a safe and secure place/custody, at all times.
7. Available to examiners, auditors (whenever required).
8. Serves purpose(s), as planned.
* Not for creative accounting.
See perfect BOOKKEEPING.
* And not for insider trading.
See perfect BOOK VALUE.
* But for good management.
See perfect CASH BOOK.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game