Click on any title to read the full article
i. (intransitive verb) (slang) To calm down: relax.
ii. To become calm and relaxed.
iii. To chill out, calm down from an angry or negative mode, and relax, meaning to become more light hearted and positive.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, especially for who will be chillaxing.
2. Timing will be considered appropriate, before a 'boiling over'.
3. Basis or footing will be sound, sure no agreement in in sight.
4. Who chillaxes will remain within a vicinity or the environment.
5. No substance is ingested to cause change in circumstances.
6. Matter or issue at hand is believed brought to a final closure.
7. Some beneficial activities will be engaged in, in the situation.
8. Choice to let sleeping dog lie serves purpose(s) - peacefulness.
9. Whatever is thought a loss therefrom is affordable for who chills.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game