Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: What is expected to take place when gifts are exchanged between the giver and the recipient.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. The real reason - love, care, duty, etc. - known by who gives.
2. Choice of gift won't be what intended recipient does not like.
3. Expenses will not be made to claim or use the present received.
4. Recipient would not have been informed or consulted beforehand.
5. Item(s) that is/are given and received will be usable & useful.
6. Given at the most auspicious time, season, period, moment, etc.
7. Wrapping hides gift, and delivery, are very neatly and nicely done.
8. Request for a reciprocation of kindness won't be made by giver.
9. Acceptance and acknowledgment completes process; serves purpose(s).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game