Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The quality of being irremissible (not to be remitted or forgiven).
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Thought purposeful and necessary by who won't pardon.
2. Request to be forgiven was made by sinner or wrongdoer.
3. Sinner is directly informed about being not forgiven.
4. Action, or utterance, is responsible as some causality.
5. Life or living greatly threatened as a direct outcome of wrong.
6. What wrong caused to be lost cannot be recovered or reclaimed.
7. Who isn't forgiven can't be in a position to forgive in return.
See perfect PURPOSELESSNESS.
See perfect UNFORGIVENESS.
* Cut is, usually, the first.
* And often the deepest.
* The hurt, always fresh.
See perfect PEACE OF GOD.
See perfect FORGIVENESS.
Quote: "I want nothing to do with any religion concerned with keeping the masses sacrificed to live in hunger, filth and ignorance. I want nothing to do with any order, religion or otherwise, which does not teach people that they are capable of becoming happier and more civilized, on this earth...". - Jawaharlal Nehru.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game