Click on any title to read the full article
|Alter ego (3)|
|ALTER EGO (3)|
i. The opposite side of a personality. [Merrian-Webster Dictionary]
ii. Another aspect of oneself. [Dictionary.com]
* All five elements should be in.
* The opposite or another aspect.
1. Purposeful and thought necessary by the actual, living self; can be craved and can, therefore, be responded to, where needed.
2. Present only in the subconscious and/or existing only in the mind's eye. That is, cannot be seen and/or communicated with.
3. Phenomenon is single, i.e., will not be able to serve anyone with a multiple personality - solo and consistent, whenever.
4. Exists or present, current and active, whatever the state of person with this 'being'. That is, 'spirit' is indestructible.
5. Giving an assurance, when in doubt; supporting, whenever lacking an assistance; encouraging, when in a negative situation.
See perfect ALTER EGO (1).
Q: "Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get", - W. P. Kinsella.
Quote: "Life is about balance, be kind but don't let people take you for granted", - Take Heart Quotes.
Quotation: "Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin". - Mother Teresa.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game