Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A noisy and violent fight involving a group of people, usually in a public place.
* All ten elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for the fighters !
2. Does not involve a third party or passer(s)-by.
3. Groups are matched in numbers and arsenals (to emphasize).
See perfect SHAMELESSNESS (1).
|Below the Line|
|1. A cause or justification exists for 'choice' of fight venue.|
2. Brawlers, individually and collectively, are without good manners or appropriate breeding or proper upbringing. (To emphasize.)
3. Fight does not result in a damage or destruction of public property (connect to #1 much further below the line).
See perfect RUNNING BATTLE.
further below the line
1. Physical injuries are sustained by some, a majority or all of the fighters (see definition).
2. No lives are lost during, immediately after or much later, as a direct outcome of fight (connect to #1 further below the line).
See perfect SHOUTING MATCH.
much further below the line
1. Some or all of the brawlers are held and then appropriately dealt with by the law (= caution/warning, fine, arraignment, etc.) for constituting themselves into public nuisance.
2. Groups regard fight as a 'showdown'. That is, fight between the particular groups is a 'one-off': no repeat.
See perfect BRAWLER.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game