Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The fear of hearing good news.
* All six elements would be in.
* See perfect EUPHORIC.
1. Strangely believed purposeful and necessary, by who has fear... no justification.
2. There would be an unwillingness to ask about outcomes, results, etc... no rationalization.
3. Direction of gravitation is often be towards 'the bad and the ugly'... no support.
4. Whoever has the fear is never a purveyor of any kind of news... no lesson.
5. Capability to switch off or walk away is possessed, immediately on becoming suspicious of what is to be uttered and listened to... no disadvantage.
6. The 'odd' fellow gets some very real satisfaction (= peace of mind, happiness, relief, joy, etc.) from hearing a bad news... no encouragement.
See perfect JOB'S NEWS.
... no ratiocination.
See perfect GOOD LOSER.
Quote: "If you have men who will only come if they know there is a good road, I don't want them. I want men who will come if if there is no road at all". - David Livingstone.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game