Click on any title to read the full article
i. [ ~ (to somebody) (on something) ] A person who gives advice, especially somebody who knows a lot about a particular subject.
ii. Someone who gives a stated opinion meant to help to determine correct action or conduct.
* All twelve elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and believed necessary by giver.
SOLICITED OR NOT.
|Below the Line|
|1. Unbiased, impartial.|
2. 'Uninterested'. That is has no personal interest(s) in the matter at hand.
3. Very informed about subject matter.
4. Has character and honour and integrity.
5. Trustworthy, honest and truthful.
6. Stresses specific and identifiable point(s) or issue(s), in thought and action.
PAID OR NOT.
7. Advises timely, to help achieve objective(s) fully and timely.
8. Realistic in what is suggested or recommended (though this may not be immediately realisable or achievable).
OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL
further below the line
1. Listened to or heard by who advice is given to (not that the recommendation(s) is/are accepted).
2. Proved right or correct (this can only be known later).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game