Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (informal) An offence, which is not against the law, that is committed without being planned or deliberately caused.
* All five elements would be in.
1. The cause is a fact, not fiction. That is, something that is real or factual occurred before an offence happened. IMPROMPTU.
2. Who is offended will be considered as a friend or ally, not against someone who will take the offence to heart. BANTERING.
3. What is said or done is immediately complained about and won't be such that will need to be told to a third party. PERSONAL.
4. There will be no keeping a record of what is involved. That is, an instant revenge won't happen in the circumstances. NO WORRIES !
5. Joked about soon after by who got offended. That is, the matter can be referred to, afterwards, as a non-issue. PEACE OF MIND !!
* IMMEDIATELY FORGIVEN.
See perfect CLOSURE (3).
Quote: "Emotions are contagious. We've all known it experientially. You know after you have a really fun coffee with a friend, you feel good. When you have a rude clerk in a store, you walkaway feeling bad". - Daniel Goleman.
* FRIENDSHIP UNAFFECTED.
See perfect TEACHING (4).
Quote: "What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language". - Miuccia Prada.
* FORGOTTEN AFTERWARDS.
See perfect UNUSUALNESS.
Quote: "Fashion is instant language". - Miuccia Prada.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game