Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (verb) [ ~ (somebody) (on something)/ ~ (somebody) (about something/about doing something) ] To give somebody help and information on a subject that you know a lot about.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
PRACTICAL OR THEORY.
2. Help and information is specifically requested.
DIRECTLY OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY.
|Below the Line|
|3. Help and information is given timely, to help in achieving objective(s).|
IMMEDIATELY OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
4. Given directly to the person requesting or through a reliable intermediary.
FRIEND OR FOE.
5. Help and information is the correct one. That is, real and truthful, useful or usable.
GRATIS OR AT FOR A FEE.
LIFE SAVING OR NOT.
further below the line
7. Advice is taken or received, even if not publicly acknowledged.
HAPPILY OR SADLY.
8. Help and information given serves purpose(s) (connect to #7).
FROM A PROFESSIONAL OR AN AMATEUR.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game