Click on any title to read the full article
i. [ ~ (on something) ] An opinion or a suggestion about what somebody should do in a particular situation.
ii. A stated opinion meant to help to determine correct action or conduct.
* All six elements above the line should be in.
1. Purposeful, even if considered unnecessary (to emphasize).
2. Giver not to benefit directly from the outcome, if any.
3. Timely and promptly stated/give/offered.
4. Unsolicited - 'take it or leave it'!
5. Given directly to whom it is meant for.
6. The 'truth', even if it is a lie!
INFORMED OR ...
Quote: "It is easy when we are in prosperity to give advice to the afflicted". - Aeschylus.
Quote: "The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself". - Oscar Wilde.
Quote: "Advice is like snow; the softer it falls the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks into the mind". - Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
|Below the Line|
|1. Correct (this can only be known later).|
2. Listened to (to emphasize).
3. Serves purpose(s) as hoped for.
Quote: "Men give away nothing so liberally as their advice". - Francois De La Rochefoucauld.
Quote: "There is as much difference between the counsel that a friend giveth, and that a man giveth himself, as there is between the counsel of a friend and a flatterer". - Francis Bacon.
Quote: "No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master". - Ben Jonson.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game