Click on any title to read the full article
i. (especially in compounds) A container made of wood, cardboard, metal, etc. with a flat stiff base and sides and often a lid, used especially for holding solid things.
ii. A container usually lidded, made of stiff material such as pasteboard, wood, metal, etc.
* All eleven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
WHATEVER GOES IN.
|Below the Line|
|1. Measurements are of the exact lengths and widths desired.|
2. Made of the real or exact material or stuff desired (see definition).
3. Exactly as desired – plain, with a false bottom, mirror(s), compartments, etc.
4. Safe or can be quickly and easily secured – with zipper, combination lock, etc., as necessary.
5. Made of the desired colour(s), shape, etc.
6. With excellent 'mobility'. That is, it can quickly be moved or is easily movable – with tyres, 'roller(s)' etc., as applicable.
7. Inside is exactly as desired: clean or dirty, smelly or fresh, etc.
EMPTY, HALF-FILLED OR FULL.
further below the line
1. Possessed or obtainable, affordable.
2. Lid is securely in place (to emphasize).
3. Container has no leak.
WHATEVER THE WEIGHT.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game