Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Legs that curve out at the knees.
* All five elements should be in.
1. Purposeful - certainly the legs! (Not necessarily the curve!)
2. 'Natural'. That is, curve is not the outcome of an accident or injury, illness, etc. (And curve is on both legs.)
|Below the Line|
|3. Legs are 'otherwise' healthy and fit. That is, the bones and flesh of legs are strong, not weak.|
4. Legs are useful and usable. That is, can be used to kick, push, climb, jump, walk, dance, 'wrap' or 'curl', etc. (To reemphasize, connect to #3.)
BOW WHAT ?
further below the line
5. Legs are loved by the owner, not seen as an inconvenience or impediment (can carry his or her weight and go wherever and ...) - and appreciated by another or others, as appropriate (can ... .) That is, legs are not seen as an embarrassment (connect to #4).
WHAT BOW ?!
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game