Click on any title to read the full article
i. (formal) A discussion about something that people cannot agree on.
ii. (formal) Discussion on a subject which people cannot agree on.
* All five elements would be in.
1. Argue. Different schools of thought not susceptible to change of minds. That is, no likely convergence of ideas in the situation. In other words, reconciliation not possible therein. WHO IS RIGHT ?
2. Insist. Generally arises from a lack of understanding or appreciation of the issue at hand or not having an unforgettable experience of the contentious matter being discussed. I AM RIGHT. YOU ARE WRONG.
3. Shout. Over-thinking or overreaction taking place during the period will compound situation thereby leading to complication or complexities regarding attempt at finding a solution. YOU DON'T KNOW. I SURE KNOW.
4. Rebute. There won't be a real chance or opportunity to resolve the issue through consultation with better informed person or the involvement of a legal process; not a justiciable matter. IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS.
5. Resist. Some serious loss, waste of time, a disadvantage, etc. will be incurred or suffered as a direct consequence of the disagreement and/or misunderstanding, be this immediately or later. NO WINNER HERE.
Quote: "People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little". - Jacques Rousseau.
Quote: "Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference". - Robert Frost.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game