Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Fear of mirrors or seeing oneself in a mirror.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Wrongly thought purposeful and necessary to fear own image...only as and if seen in a mirror.
2. The basis for dread will not be solid and/or indefeasible.
3. Places with shinning and bright ambience will be avoided...even reflection would be dreaded.
4. Self-satisfaction exists about appearance in the period.
5. Where unavoidable, the mirror won't be looked in fully...however clean the object might be.
6. Loss or disadvantage that results therein is bearable.
7. Appropriate treatment or therapy would cure the fear...in a manner deemed cost-effective.
8. Fear excludes writing about and mentioning a mirror.
See perfect REAR-VIEW MIRROR.
Quote: "It took a long while for me to know that I'm beautiful. I remember going through this phase when I was younger of wanting to pass by mirrors and not look at them. That was so ridiculous. I've learned now that beauty starts from within". - Kelly Rowland.
Quote: "Don't take shadows too seriously. Reality is your only safety. Continue to reject illusion". - Wole Soyinka.
Quote: "There are no secrets that time does not reveal". - Jean Racine.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game