Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The quality of being judicious (according to sound judgment; possessing sound judgment).
* All six elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to be sound, who ever loses or gains...mindful.
2. Thoughts are deep-seated and consultation, if any, will be far and wide...sensible.
3. Experience, forecasts, projections, etc., as applicable, taken into consideration...secure.
4. Extent of decision on being measured or assessed, will reveal no excess or shortage...cost-effective.
5. The law or criminal justice system will have no direct part or involvement in process...reasonable and true.
6. Soundness of judgment will be sustainable and so able to achieve objective(s), as hoped for...thoughtful and calculated.
OKAY. GOOD. PROPER. ENOUGH.
See perfect INDISPUTABLENESS.
Quote: "I love power. But it is as an artist that I love it. I love it as a musician loves his violin, to draw out its sounds and chords and harmonies". - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Quote: "The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity". - George Bernard Shaw.
Quote: "Let us seek not the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future". - John F. Kennedy.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game