Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (of something abstract; of communicating; making known) The quality of being impartible (able to be imparted).
* All nine elements should be in.
1. What has quality is specific and identifiable; clearly listed.
2. Extent will be measurable and assessable and deemed Ok.
3. Substance or issue will be real or realistic, be it lie or truth.
4. What is to be communicated will be accessible and/or reachable.
5. Material can be absorbed for recipient or beneficiary to be answerable. That is, an examination, a questioning, etc. can take place therein.
6. Item's currency or relevance, lifespan or longevity not in doubt.
7. Recognized or acknowledged, so can't be denied in court of law.
8. Possible to easily retain or recollect what has been imparted.
9. Will serve purpose(s) - not a waste of time (connect to #8).
Quote: "A good teacher is a master of simplification and an enemy of simplism". - Louis A. Berman.
Quote: "At the end of our lives, we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made or how many great things we have done. We will be judged by "I was hungry and you gave me to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless and you took me in.". - Mother Theresa.
Quote: "The heart of every child beats to the rhythm of a father's love". - Steven Curley.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game