Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The making of holes in parts of the body as a decoration.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for who does activity (see definition).
2. Decision is of own volition - whether this is in keeping with the Joneses or out of stubbornness.
ANKLE OR BELLY BUTTON OR ...
Quote: "I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry". - Rita Rudner.
|Below the Line|
|4. Hole does not leave an injury on body (To emphasize!)|
5. No abscess as a direct result of holes made on body parts.
WITH OR WITHOUT ADORNMENTS.
further below the line
6. No regret(s) by person for ever making those holes (connect to #7).
7. Holes made can be blocked again, if necessary, in the future.
COVERED OR EXPOSED.
much further below the line
8. Holes serves purpose(s), whatever this/these is/are. (Connect to #2.)
HOWEVER BIG THE HOLES.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game