Click on any title to read the full article
|Financial intelligence (2)|
|FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE (2)|
Definition: (informal) The ability to always make sensible judgments concerning a person's financial situation or position.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Believed as purposeful and necessary to have financial smartness.
2. The earnings or source(s) of income will be firmly secured.
3. Capability of interpreting basic economic date will be possessed.
4. The conviction on the need to save or invest is unshakeable.
5. Risks are taken only after thorough assessment or full insurance.
6. Spending or expenditure won't be on the spur-of-the moment.
7. Serves purpose(s), but only if a downturn is avoided or survived.
8. A Will, if any, shows judicious allocation and distribution.
* BUYING TO SAVE, SAVING TO SPEND.
No damn wastefulness.
No keep up with the Joneses.
Quote: "Education is not a way to escape poverty, it is a way of fighting it". - Julius Nyerere.
Quote: "Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has more patience". - Laurence J. Peter.
Quote: "Action is the foundational key to all success". - Pablo Picasso.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game