Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (Shakespearean) A sacrifice made with bloodshed.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Believed purposeful and necessary.
2. Ordered or demanded by a higher medium.
3. Blood will be that of a healthy, aspiring person - not animal - not a suicidal or terminally ill person's or from death by mercy killing.
4. Person who gave up ghost or lost blood wouldn't have been informed earlier of beforehand. And can't be considered an arch enemy.
5. There will be a readiness and willingness to pay the price for killing or wounding another person for purpose of making a sacrifice.
6. Spilling/spill occurred/occurs very timely.
7. Hope would be that offer is accepted.
See perfect SUPREME SACRIFICE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game