Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Hatred of books.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Reason claimed for dislike clearly inexplicable.
2. Knowledge or information in books can be obtained from elsewhere.
3. Exchange of ideas won't be hampered as a result.
4. Phobia will be developed after acquiring a least basic knowledge.
5. Fear excludes a one-sheet tract, torn page, etc.
6. Nothing will take place at the time to cause the need for a medical.
CRINKLE ... WHAT ?!
BOOKMARK ... WHY ?
LIBRARY ... DAMN !!!!
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game