Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of adjudging (making a decision about somebody/something based on the facts that are available).
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for who takes action. WONDER.
2. State and frame of mind, at the time, will be in excellent order.
3. Examination or assessment of facts will be detailed and thorough.
4. Ratiocination won't either be rushed and/or hurried. THINK/REASON.
5. Fair hearing, where required, is offered and given appropriately.
6. Interest in matter, if any, is declared and transparency is seen.
7. Pronouncement is backed with a real justification. DECIDE.
8. Serves purpose(s); achieves goal(s), whatever this/these is/are.
9. Not upturned, on review, or annulled, by a higher force. DONE.
See perfect DECISION-MAKING.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game