Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (informal) The "magic bullet" solution believed by some people, especially those in government, as available for all types of developmental and governmental challenges.
* All eight elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, for the idealist cum dreamer; plainly so.
2. Control of all the variables will be assumed possessed; wrongly so.
3. Assumptions are that partners, or allies, are reliable; strangely so.
4. Fundamentals will be fixed, or ideologies unchanged; basically so.
5. Linkages and/or connections are believed impregnable; doubly so.
6. Changes or reforms, if any, are thought so well-planned; surely so.
7. Preoccupation with so-called cure-all earns loss; unfortunately so.
8. Does not work, no, it shall never work, in the end; frustratingly so.
Everything ticks !!
Mmm, MAYBE SO.
Keep dreaming ...
Quote: "The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would have hired them away". - Ronald Reagan.
Keep searching ...
Quote: "When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves". - Anthony J. D'Angelo.
And keep wishing ...
Quote: "The language of law must not be foreign to the ears of those who are to obey it". - Learned Hand.
But where is the courage?
Quote: "If you have lower than 10% turnover, there is a problem. And if you have higher than, say 20%, there is a problem". - William McGovern.
And is there any evidence?
Quote: "The magic formula successful businesses have discovered is to treat customers like guests and employees like people". - Tom Peters.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game