Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Great but quiet enjoyment.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, to experience the rapturous calmness.
2. The aftermath of delight will be known and accepted before start.
3. Occurs timely to help in the appreciation of fullness of goodness.
See perfect GREATNESS (1).
See perfect GREATNESS (9).
Quote: "To thine own self be true and then it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man". - William Shakespeare.
Quote: "If you do not do the thing you fear, the fear controls your life". - Glenn Ford.
4. Available time or space will be enough to enjoy relish; no rushing.
5. Had in adequate quantity or quantities, for exact duration desired.
6. The likelihood or probability of any noise is non-existent or zero.
See perfect WHY (1).
See perfect SHRUG OFF (2).
Quote: "Don't let the behavior of others disturb your inner peace". - Dalai Lama.
Quote: "There are powers inside of you, which, if you could discover and use, would make of you everything you ever dreamed or imagined you'd become". - Orison Sweet Marden.
7. Had singly or individually, be it as a unit or block; not shared.
8. Exhausted, finished before it's moved on from. That is, had fully.
9. Can be remembered fondly, long after it ended or served purpose(s).
See perfect STILLNESS.
See perfect ENJOYMENT (1).
Quote: "Help prevent air pollution. Stop talking!". - Anonymous.
Quote: "For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others". - Nelson Mandela.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game