Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: God's help and protection, or a prayer asking for this.
* This is about a prayer asking.
* All six elements would be in.
1. Purposeful, for supplicant (to emphasize).
2. Necessary in the opinion of person(s) asking.
|Below the Line|
|1. Prayer is offered after giving gratitude for past or previous help and protection.|
2. Offered on giving thanks for the present circumstance(s) (connect to #1 below the line).
ALL THINGS ARE EASY,
further below the line
1. Prayer is reasonable, in the opinion of the person(s) offering supplications, whatever language, gibberish or not, or method.
a. Specific, identifiable request or ask.
b. Measurable and/or assessable demand(s).
c. Achievable, realistic request(s).
d. Timely utterances or request(s).
e. Sincerely believed or hoped for.
See perfect PRAYER (1).
2. Supplication is offered directly to God Almighty by the person(s) making demand(s), not through a third party and/or intercessor(s).
much further below the line
1. Believed. That is, prayer is offered with a conviction that God will grant heart's desire (= provide the help and protection).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game