Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The female partner in a marriage.
* All five elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
Quote: "Wives are young men's mistresses, companions for middle age, and old men's nurses". - Francis Bacon.
(See perfect HUSBAND AND WIFE.)
2. Naturally female! (no 'real' women or 'proper' female in a same sex marriage).
Quote: "I chose my wife, as she did her wedding gown, for qualities that would wear well". - Oliver Goldsmith.
(See perfect PARTNER (1).)
3. Capable, together with the husband, of having a biological child, if desired.
Quote: "A wife is essential to great longevity; she is the receptacle of half a man's cares, and two-thirds of his ill-humor". - Charles Reade.
(See perfect FRIGIDITY.)
4. Performs all wifely roles as expected or as agreed with the husband, or, as in a pre and/or 'postnuptial' agreement, arrangement or understanding.
Quotation: "Of all the remedies, a good wife is best". - Kin Hubbard.
(See perfect MARRIAGE (2).)
|Below the Line|
|1. The missing 'rib'. That is, woman will be an ideal 'opponent' in the love match.|
Quote: "All married women are not wives". - Japanese proverb.
(See perfect TROPHY WIFE.)
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game