Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: Exploitation of blacks or black movements, especially in films.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary - for all the exploiters.
2. Portrayal of blacks and their causes won't be factual.
3. Protests, complaints, etc. will be decided as unjustified.
4. Niggers or pro-Afro movements will be dehumanized or degraded.
5. Only subservient acting roles will be performed by the underdogs. And/or attention given to movements will be inclined to the negative.
6. No chance will be provided for, no acknowledgment will be made of, no endorsement of, a dark-skinned talent, the nobility of a cause.
7. Unfairness shown on the basis of race achieves objective(s), whoever the producer(s), director(s), scriptwriter(s), marketer(s), promoter(s), etc. of the particular films being used as tools of exploitation, be these hard porn or action movies or war epics.
>> IT'S NOT ABOUT THE BLACK ACTORS' FEES !
Quote: "You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe". - Carl Sagan.
Quote: "Show me the person you honor for I know you better by that the kind of person you are". - Thomas Carlyle.
Quote: "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity". - Emelia Earhart.
Quote: "Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up". - Muhammad Ali.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game