Click on any title to read the full article
|Victim support (1)|
|VICTIM SUPPORT (1)|
Definition: A service provided by the police that helps people who are victims of crime.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, in the opinion of the 'service provider'.
2. The particular crime was not committed or aided by the police or other members of a similar law-enforcement agency !
3. Service is provided timely and promptly.
4. Quality of support is deemed appropriate.
5. Service is supplied or available as long as required or demanded by victim, until trauma is reduced and/or eliminated.
6. Support in its totality will not lead, in the end, to a litigation, etc.
7. Service provided serves purpose(s). (Connect to #5.)
THE POLICE. A FRIEND. AT LEAST, FOR NOW, AT LAST.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game