Click on any title to read the full article
i. A thing that somebody has a right to because of the family or country they were born in, or because it is a basic right of all humans.
ii. Something that is your birthright is something that you feel you have a basic right to have simply because you are a human being.
1. Freedom - if you do not break the law.
2. Happiness - if you do not fish in troubled waters.
3. Individuality or identity - if you have personal self-worth.
4. Dignity and respect - if you are in the right frame of mind.
5. Human rights - if you are not brain-dead or being too timid.
6. Citizenship - if you are not considered a persona non grata.
7. Civil liberties or civil rights - if you are not stateless.
* Not negotiable, non-transferable;
See perfect RIGHT (1).
See perfect HUMANITY (2).
Quote: "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favour freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without ploughing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning". - Frederick Douglass.
1. Love and care.
2. Personal opinion.
3. Education; further education.
2. Employment and equal opportunities.
5. Equal treatment before the law; legal representation, fair hearing.
6. Habitable environment and not a degraded ecosystem; comfortable surroundings.
7. Gender rights and religious liberties and the right to feel valuable.
8. (Reserved.) [For a foetus, right to be born, to enjoy the rights!]
* And can't be legislated against.
See perfect PRIVILEGE (1).
See perfect RIGHT (2).
Quote: "Divine love makes us true to ourselves and to others. It makes us speak truly, think truly, and act truly. It makes us feel one with the whole universe. Divine love purifies our hearts and glorifies our being". - Meher Baba.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game