Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person that a letter, etc. is addressed to.
* All seven elements should be in.
1. Believed with a purpose and of importance.
2. Alive at the time of addressing package, etc.
3. Uses or provides the current details of address.
4. Expectant, ready and/or willing to receive missive, post, etc.
5. Able to collect, open, acknowledge, read, etc. item collected.
6. Will understand and/or appreciate content of letter.
7. Responds to, or treats, receipt appropriately.
1. See perfect SOMEBODY.
2. See perfect person (1).
3. See perfect postwoman.
4. See perfect letter bomb.
5. See perfect literacy.
6. See perfect think (2).
7. See perfect NOBODY.
Quote: "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't". - Anatole France.
Quote: "The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score". - Bill Copeland.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game