Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (usually plural) The ideas of a particular person or group, especially about politics, religion or society, that are taught to other people.
* All twelve elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
Quote: "The man who can make hard things easy is the educator". - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
|Below the Line|
|1. Planned - either rehearsed or with prepared/written notes, or even if an extemporization.|
2. Done by a competent (ability) and qualified (trained) person.
3. Thing or things taught are specific and identifiable.
4. Things taught are true (original) and complete, as necessary.
5. Things taught are assessable and/or measurable.
6. Things taught are generally safe.
7. There is realism in the teaching. That is, explanation or examples and experiments, if any, are realistic.
8. Teaching is done timely, to help in achieving the intended goal(s).
9. Teaching is done persuasively and/or convincingly, not done against the teacher's freewill (connect to #2 below the line).
10. Topic or subject is approved or authorized; legal (and appropriate?).
Quote: "Most of us end up with more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives". - Andy Rooney.
further below the line
1. Understood fully by the person/persons being taught.
2. Meaningful to those learning and also to the larger world.
Quote: "You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself". - Galileo.
much further below the line
1. Serves purpose(s) or achieves goal(s).
WHATEVER OR WHOEVER IS TEACHER.
Quote: "One good schoolmaster is worth a thousand priests". - Robert Green Ingersoll.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game