Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A strong feeling in favour or against one group of people, or one side in an argument, often not based on fair judgment.
* All five elements would be in.
1. Thoughts, if any, leading up to the feeling are neither thorough nor deep: 'shallow' or warped (?).
2. There is (was) a preconception about issue - for or against.
3. There is a deliberate misunderstanding of a proffered argument or suggestion (connect to #2).
4. A 'gain' or an advantage accrues to person having this stance, whether known by others or not.
5. Feeling is specific and identifiable by others; not subtle. That is, bias is never hidden (though this is hardly admitted).
LOOK, CAN'T YOU SEE !?
See perfect unconscious bias.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game