Click on any title to read the full article
|Benefit of the doubt|
|BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT|
i. [ usually - (to give somebody) the benefit of the doubt ] To accept that somebody has told the truth or has not done something wrong because you cannot prove that they have not.
ii. The assumption of innocence rather than guilt for lack of proof.
iii. If you give someone the benefit of the doubt, you treat them as if they are telling the truth or as if they have behaved properly, even though you are not sure that this is the case.
* All nine elements ought to be in.
1. Purposeful in the giver's opinion.
2. Considered necessary to be gracious.
3. An untruth, a bad or wrong can be identified.
4. Misgivings or suspicions completely disappear.
5. 'Forgiveness' is reflected in transparent dealings afterwards.
6. Acceptance will be unconditional, unaccompanied by a 'threat'.
7. No looking for a proof (fault) and being on the guard (careful).
8. Benefits the naive. That is, there will be no future betrayal.
9. That 'half-truth' or 'white lie' or 'bad' won't be discovered.
GOOD, THE FIRST TIME.
BEST, ONLY ONCE.
OK. WINNERS ALL.
IT'S RISK WORTH TAKING.
AIDED BY UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game