Click on any title to read the full article
|Sense of self-importance|
|SENSE OF SELF-IMPORTANCE|
Definition: Somebody with a sense of self-importance acts as if they are more important than other people.
* All eight elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary for 'actor'.
2. Won't admit arrogance and selfishness.
3. Can't confess the weaknesses being hidden.
4. Will demand more than his or her rights or share.
5. Disregards a complaint or protest, if any, by others.
6. Does not lose in the end. That is, won't be self-destructive.
7. Achieves goal(s) or serves purpose(s), whatever this/these is/are.
8. Inferiority complex not ending as an outcome of self-deception.
See perfect BLIGHTER.
Quote: "The old saying that "success breeds success" has something to it. It's that feeling of confidence that can banish negativity and procrastination and get you going the right way". - Donald Trump.
Quote: "Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber". - Plato.
Quote: "A creative mind is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others". - Ayn Rand.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game