Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: (US) (psychology) Program designed to replace undesirable behavior patterns with new ones.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and thought necessary.
2. Designed by relevant professionals.
3. Drawn in consultation with 'patient'.
4. Comprehensive: physical, physiological, emotional.
5. Plan will be religiously observed. That is, fully complied with.
6. Continues as long as old tendencies are prevalent.
7. Achieves goal(s) exactly as hoped for.
8. New good patterns will be sustained.
9. Cost of program will be affordable.
See perfect DISPLACEMENT ACTIVITY (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game