Click on any title to read the full article
i. [ ~ (as something) / ~ (for something/for doing something) ] The opinion that people have about what somebody/something is like, based on what has happened in the past.
ii. The state or fact of being highly thought of or esteemed.
iii. The good name of a person or thing earned through merit and distinction.
* All five elements would be in.
1. Past happenings were consciously and deliberately done.
GOOD OR BAD. (See perfect BLACKLIST.)
2. Regard is not based on hearsay or rumour; 'squeaky-clean' (to emphasize).
SOLID OR SHAM. (See perfect DESPERADO.)
3. Nothing of relevance has occurred since opinion was formed. And no 'skeletons' in this persons 'cupboard' !
POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE. (See perfect PANIC (1).)
4. Past happening, if bad, will be impossible to rationalize, and if good, difficult to impugn.
EARNED. ESTABLISHED. BUILT. (See perfect CERTAINTY (1).)
5. Everything necessary will be done to retain a positive opinion had, if good, and to change a negative opinion held, if bad.
HARD-EARNED OR CHEAPLY THROWN AWAY. (See perfect ASPERSIONS.)
A good one, always PRICELESS !
Quote: "What people say behind your back is your standing in the community". - Ed Howe.
Quote: "Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one". - Lord Jeffrey.
Quote: "It takes many good deeds to build a reputation and only one bad one to lose it". - Benjamin Franklin.
Quote: "My father taught me that reputation, not money, was the most important thing in the world". - William Rosenberg.
Quote: "A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired, but the world will always keep their eyes on the spot where the crack was". - J. Hall.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game