Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: In Britain, a planning application is a formal request to a local authority for permission to build something new or to add to an existing building.
* All five elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, for the society's benefit in general.
2. Complete and correct details will be sent with request. That is, relevant technical drawings will accompany the demand for an approval.
3. Who submits request will be ready to defend same, when required to.
4. Request will be submitted timely before any material is bought and mobilized to a prospective or intended building or construction site.
5. Achieves objective(s), with or without a 'correction' by the regulator (= local authority).
See perfect SCAFFOLDING.
See perfect BUILDING (2).
See perfect COLLAPSE (2).
See perfect PROCESSING (2).
See perfect PERMISSION (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game