Click on any title to read the full article
i. Danger or difficulty, especially one that is hidden or not obvious at first.
ii. The pitfalls involved in a particular activity or situation are the things that may go wrong or may cause problems.
* All six elements should be in.
1. Specific and identifiable; measurable and/or assessable.
2. Thing will have a breeding ground and person or people in situation will have no defence mechanism.
3. It will not be possible to prevent or stop thing from happening, not by nature or by the instrumentality of the law.
4. There will be no will or determination, political clout, the wherewithal, etc. with which to confront and defeat the bad or evil.
5. Remains in place for as long as activity or situation will be on. And an augury or a sign or 'warning', if any, will not be noticed or heeded.
6. (Reserved.) (Can be avoided with the proper strategy, approach, etc. But a plea or supplication/prayers will not have a role to play in avoiding the bad.)
See perfect EAGERNESS.
See perfect HURRY (1).
See perfect ACTION (1).
See perfect EARLIEST.
See perfect ACT OF GOD.
See perfect MURPHY'S LAW.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game