Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: An ox, hog, etc. roasted whole (or split) over a wood fire in a pit for a feast.
* All nine elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary to have roast.
2. The animal is owned, not stolen or stray.
3. Animal was alive before being slaughtered.
4. Humanely and hygienically killed, prepared.
5. The ingredients used will all be very fresh.
6. Animal would be a matured one, very meaty.
7. Duration over fire will not be prolonged.
8. Served after its done, in a desired state.
9. Sumptuous and so roast serves purpose(s).
See perfect SMOKED SALMON.
See perfect COOKING (1).
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game