Click on any title to read the full article
i. Friendly remarks and jokes.
ii. Playful teasing.
* All eleven elements should be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary, for 'throwers'.
2. Issuer(s) is/are known to and familiar with recipient(s).
3. Timing will be considered as auspicious, especially by recipient.
4. Atmosphere and ambience of place where remarks are made, jokes exchanged, etc. will be conducive for 'play', tease or fun.
5. What is 'thrown' (= remarks, jokes, etc.) is what can be received, if thrown back to tease. (To emphasize.)
6. Remarks and jokes will be so direct that a misinterpretation or misrepresentation will be improbable.
7. No overreaction or negative response will arise from what is heard, seen, experienced, etc., which was intended as a joke. That is, no unplanned loss will arise in or from situation. In other words, backslapping, high fives, etc. will not end in a negative.
8. Remarks and jokes go back and forth; 'two-way throws' !
9. Comments, jokes, acts, actions, etc. are not, in the strictest sense, a 'rehash'. That is, not stale or outdated remarks, etc.
10. Remark, joke, play, tease, etc. is never a dare ! And the pride of any of the persons involved in exchanges will not be hurt and no one amongst 'friends' will be gutted, by what is said or done, and heard or felt.
11. Taken in good faith, however acerbic. That is, no future reference will be made to what was said and/or heard or felt or experienced, that was meant as a 'joke'. In other words, utterances, events, etc. were enjoyed; achieves objective(s).
See perfect SENSE OF HUMOUR.
Quote: "There are many humorous things in the world: among them the white man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages". - Mark Twain.
Quote: "A person may cause evil to others not only by his actions but by his inaction, and in either case he is justly accountable to them for the injury". - John Stuart Mill.
Quote: "If there is a human being who is freer than I, then I shall necessarily become his slave. If I am freer than any other, then he will become my slave. Therefore equality is an absolutely necessary condition for freedom". - Mikhail A. Bakunin.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game