Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The act of preventing a horse from winning a race, for example by giving it drugs.
* All seven elements would be in.
1. Purposeful. (See perfect GAMBLING.)
2. Considered a necessity to prevent horse winning. (See perfect MONEY (1).)
3. Horse completes race but does not come close to being winner. (See perfect RUNNER-UP.)
4. Horse does not get ill, sick or even die eventually as a result of administered drugs. (See perfect HORSE RACING.)
5. Gain or profit sought from wrong act is received as planned. (See perfect PAYMENT (1).)
6. Offence won't be discovered later, to lead to an unplanned loss such as a fine, ban, etc. (See perfect REGRET.)
7. Effect of drugs lasts for a particular duration. That is, horse can return to normalcy after race. (See perfect NATURE (2).)
... DON'T BLAME THE RIDER OR THE ANIMAL.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game