Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: The quality of being reasonable and not extreme.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Purposeful and necessary.
2. Specific and identifiable.
3. Measurable and/or assessable.
4. Quality will be displayed timely to help achieve objective(s).
5. There will be a gain or savings will be made from showing quality.
6. Something, even if minute or intangible will, be given up, or would be 'lost' as a result of staying middle-of-the road.
7. Quality would not be faulted or impeached by any right-thinking member(s) of the society. And will not be regretted. That is, no unplanned loss will arise in the situation or be suffered as a result of quality.
8. Remains or lasts or exists for duration desired. That is, when considered appropriate, an abandonment, alteration or amendment can be made of or to quality.
9. Achieves objective(s).
See perfect SELF-CONTROL.
See perfect PROGRESSIVE.
Quote: "In everything the middle road is the best; all things in excess bring trouble to men". - Plautus.
Quote: "To go beyond the bounds of moderation is to outrage humanity". - Blaise Pascal.
Quote: "The pursuit, even of the best things, ought to be calm and tranquil". - Cicero.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game