Click on any title to read the full article
Definition: A person who hates to give or spend money.
* All nine elements would be in.
1. Has purpose(s) for the 'hate'.
2. Considers dislike a necessity.
WHATEVER THE AGE !
Quote: "The miser, poor fool, not only starves his body, but also his own soul". - Theodore Parker.
|Below the Line|
|1. Has money – little or much (to emphasize, see definition).|
further below the line
1. Expects ‘major’ problem(s) that will require ‘money-solution’ (connect to #1 below the line).
2. Expecting the rainy day, when the ‘savings’ (money) will be needed/useful (connect to #1 further below the line).
3. Expecting to live ‘forever’, even if a centenarian or terminally-ill man or woman.
4. Expects no additional or extra, substantive income (money) in the foreseeable future.
WHATEVER THE CIRCUMSTANCES !!!
Quote: "As much as we need a prosperous economy, we also need a prosperity of kindness and decency". - Caroline Kennedy.
much further below the line
1. Has very few needs and/or must-haves – whether or not these are met/bought – and not a single ‘want’.
2. Expects or probably gets a kick from not spending or giving out money (connect to #1 above the line).
PRAY, WHAT IS/ARE IN THIS MISER’S WILL, IF ANY ?
Quote: "The devil lies brooding in the miser's chest". - Thomas Fuller.
Quote: "Death is the key that will open a miser's coffers". - Saying from Sierra Leone.
1520 Products was established in 2005 with the purpose of entertaining and teaching us on key and important aspects of life (such as marriage, sex, etc) through the playing of games which will allow us to laugh but at the same time pass a message of what is the right or ideal way.
1520 Sex Game
1520 Marriage Game